Cash Payment Locations
You can replenish your account with cash at hundreds of cash payment locations throughout the Bay Area. Self-service kiosks and cashiers allow you to complete the following services:
1. Replenish your existing FasTrak account;
2. Make a cash payment to your License Plate account;
3. Make a One-Time Payment for travel on the Golden Gate Bridge;
4. Pay a Golden Gate Bridge toll invoice; and
5. Pay a toll violation notice.
These cash payment services can be found at many authorized merchants, including gas stations, convenience stores, or check cashing stores. Click here to find a participating cash payment location near you.
NOTE: Authorized merchants may collect a separate convenience fee, depending on the type of service conducted.
GET UP TO $5 IN FREE TOLLS
When you get a new toll tag.
Pick up a new toll tag at select Walgreens, Costco and Safeway locations and FasTrak will give you free tolls.