Pay an Invoice or Violation Notice

Is this your first violation notice? FasTrak actively works with drivers to resolve violations and waive penalties for first-time violations if they open a FasTrak account before the payment due date. 

Toll Invoices

Tolls incurred at Bay Area bridges will be included on a toll invoice when a toll is not paid with a FasTrak toll tag or License Plate Account.

FasTrak will mail an invoice to the vehicle's registered owner after the first toll crossing. Any future toll crossings will be billed on a monthly invoice. The billing period starts on the date of the first crossing. You must pay this invoice within 30 days online, over the phone, by mail or at a cash payment location. Tolls for state-owned bridges and the Golden Gate Bridge will be billed on separate monthly invoices.

If you use Bay Area Express Lanes, you must use a FasTrak toll tag, or you will receive a violation notice that includes toll evasion penalties.


If you do not pay a toll invoice on time, or you drive in a Bay Area Express Lane without a FasTrak toll tag, FasTrak will mail you a violation notice, including any associated penalty fees.

First-time Violations

If the violation you received is your first, FasTrak will waive the violation penalty if you open a FasTrak account before the payment due date. FasTrak will deduct the unpaid toll from your new account and waive the penalty portion of the amount due.

You can sign up for an account online when you receive the violation and backdate the start date up to 30 days to ensure the transaction applies to your account.

Paying a Toll Invoice or Violation Notice

You can pay invoices and violation notices online, over the phone, by mail or at a cash payment location.

FasTrak Invoices
PO Box 26879
San Francisco, CA 94126
FasTrak Violations
PO Box 26925
San Francisco, CA 94126

Dispute a Violation

If you believe you received a violation notice in error, you can dispute the violation by selecting the button below and providing the required information to review your claim. You will need your violation number to submit your claim.